Updated Group Reservation Terms
We have always been thankful for and enjoyed our many groups coming out to the farm. Due to the increasing challenges of preparing for these groups based solely on a date request, we have had to make changes to scheduling groups going forward. Below is the procedure we will follow to schedule in all weekday groups.
- Click on the group reservation form button below. Fill it out and pay the deposit ($7/per person – details below).
- Once we receive your form and payment, we will schedule your group if the dates are available and we will then send you a confirmation (details below). Your date WILL NOT be held or confirmed without a deposit.
Details for paying the deposit:
- You may call us at 734-426-4772 to pay by Credit card. Credit card information is needed within 7 days of making your group request. If not received within 7 days the reservation is removed. Be sure your deposit amount is equal to the total number you are reserving for multiplied by $7 per person. Credit card will not be charged until we schedule your group on our calendar and then the confirmation will be sent out. If your group prefers to pay by check for the total on the day of the trip, we can refund the credit card deposit at that time.
- If you need to pay the deposit by check, it needs to arrive within 14 days of submitting your group request. Please know your date will NOT be held or confirmed until the check is received. Check will not be cashed if dates are not available. We will send an email to inquire if you can choose another date. When deposit is received, an email confirmation will be sent. Your group request will be removed if deposit is not received in 14 days.
- If your numbers change, up or down, by more than 15%, there will be a loss of deposit ($5/per person for numbers over or below the 15% allowed change) applied to your final bill (we hire and schedule employees based on confirmed numbers).
Details for rescheduling or canceling:
- If you need to reschedule your date after the deposit has been paid, the deposit will be applied to the new date ONLY IF the new date is available.
- If you need to cancel your trip after the deposit has been paid and date confirmed, the deposit will be returned in full IF it is canceled within 2 weeks of scheduling (groups that schedule ahead - Sept thru March – have until April 1 st ) OR the district has closed your school unexpectedly for that day. An email to cancel MUST be followed up with a call/voicemail at 734-426-4772.
Due to the variety of group sizes that may allow us to schedule in more than one group on a
date, we cannot make an online calendar available for scheduling.